The controller processes personal data in accordance with the Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the European Council on the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (General Regulation of Personal Data Protection), Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On the protection of personal data and the Act which will replace this Act in the sense of implementing the above regulation by Act No. 380/2004 Coll. On certain information service, by Act No. 127/2005 Coll., about electronic communication and other legislation governing the protection of personal data.
Processing of children’s personal data
Our website is not intended for persons under the age of 18. We do not process private data of children under the age of 18.
Scope of personal data processing
If you use our company service, you may be asked to fill in certain personal information or information about your company. These data may in particular be:
- your name and surname
- company name
- address or registered address of your company
- identification number and VAT
- phone number
- e-mail address
The purpose of data processing
We use the data you provide to contact you and give you an information you requested from us or for the purpose of fullfilling our obligations. All personal data are processed in a lawful and transparent manner and only adequate, relevant and necessary data in relation to the purpose of processing are requested.
In addition, we may use your name, surname and e-mail address for sending you business communication, i.e. to inform you about events, publications or services, which we offer and which could be of your interest. The provision of personal data for the purpose of performance of the contract and the provision of personal data for the purpose of answering your questions or information you requested are our contractual requirement and their non-provision may be the result of non-conclusion of the contract or failure of answering your questions.
You may refuse the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending business communications at any time and this will not affect our other mutual relations. Just send us an email with the appropriate request to . You can easily unsubscribe from receiving business messages by adjusting the settings of your user profile or via the unsubscribe link directly in the e-mail in which you received the business message from us.
Who has access to your personal data
We will process your personal data as administrator. For the above purposes, we may pass on your personal data to our business partners so that they can process it for us. Personal data may be transferred:
- external audit and accounting company
- external law firm
- processors who provide support and service for our servers, cloud or IT services, or others who are their business partners
- transport service operators
- subjects involved in the supply of goods or services or involved in the execution of payments under the contract
Period of personal data processing
We will process your personal data for the period during which we will be providing you with our services or fulfilling a mutual contract, but for a maximum period of seven years, or for the period for which there are legal reasons. We will also process your personal data for the purpose of fulfilling archiving obligations in accordance with applicable legal regulations, such as the law on accounting, law on archives and records or the law on value-added tax. After the retention period of personal data, we will delete the personal data.
Your rights resulting from the processing of personal data
You have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data done by us:
- the right to access the personal data
- the right to rectification
- the right to erasure ("right to be forgotten")
- the right to limit data processing
- the right to object to the processing
- the right to data portability
- the right to file a complaint about the processing of personal data
You can exercise all your rights by contacting us at the e-mail address
You can file a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection ().
Terms of personal data security
We declare that we have taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data. We declare that only persons authorized by us have access to personal data.
By submitting an inquiry from the online form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of privacy and that you accept them in full. The administrator is entitled to change these terms. They will publish a new version of the terms of privacy on their website and at the same time send you a new version of these terms to your e-mail address that you provided to the administrator.
- with the proper functioning of our sites to complete the purchase process with minimal difficulties
- with remembering the login details of our customers, so they do not have to enter them every time
- when determining which sites and features visitors use most often - based on that, we can best tailor our offer to your requirements
- with finding out which ads visitors view most often so that they don't always see the same ad when browsing the page, or so that they don't see an ad for goods they're not interested in